Snoopin' around the TinTerneT

I just slipped into one of those times when you're sitting on your internet, looking for a radical wave to surf on. I was astounded and incredibly amused by the content of this blog I just found:


 I'm gonna start by saying "Your Mum"

^^^^^
THIS
*breathe*
RIGHT HERE
*breathe*
IS THE BANNER
 *breathe*

I laughed at it, looked at again and laughed some more. Then I scrollllllllllllllllllllllled down.
Then LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED at everything. The last post was written an AGE ago in January 2010, but the content is still relevant lol.

"FANTASTICUNT" 
is going to be my word of the month, 
if not... Week,
if it comes down to it... Day

Get click-clickin!


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.