J. Cole Freestyles over "Ima Boss" and "Otis" on Radio


FIIIIRE
That's what this is.

If you've been following J. Cole you'd have been anticipating his 3rd edition of Any Given Sunday before the album Cole World: The Sideline Story drops on Sept 27th. Pshhhh! This guy's even got pizzazz. Instead of re-releasing some old stuff on a short tape, my guy has gone on the radio and freestyled on 2 of the biggest beats in the rap game. This is the best freestyle I've heard on either beats, I dare you to disagree.

As it plays in the background as I write this post. I've just got my left hand on my head tryna stop my head boppin' into my laptop screen.




Aint nuttin better than some fresh killlller lyrics.
If only I was one of the listeners to the station.
*sigh*

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.