So I watched Twilight [no homo]

Yesterday, I was bored and wanted to watch something: hence previous post. (READ)

I watched... 
Twilight

I don't know what compelled me =S, like some force was holding my head straight, fixing my eyes, calibrating my concentration.

It wasn't too bad though - I must admit. It could've been all soppy and kissy kissy huggy huggy, but it wasn't. Surprisingly.

One of my boys called me when I was 15mins into it (the part when vamp boy - Edward Cullen stops the suv and saves brunnette's life) I was mildly shook.
I didn't know what to say, but I blaited it. I confessed to watching Twilight, then said "no homo" (obviously, the rightest no homo thing to do). Seconds, minutes passed, we got juiced up on boondocks tra-la-la la-la.

I had to cut it short, cos I was nearly involved and was dishing out some delish commentary to @SadeSnookums. (She's getting mentioned again because she called me a MUG, and she's a teeny bit beautiful. =P)
But yeah.
 
My boy was like *PAUSE*
Then I was like "yeah, just lemme watch Twilight"
[he seckled off my line]

I got some fenky thoughts that are just urging me to just double-click Twilight: New Moon. But I don't want you to think I'm on a hype, cos I'm not. Honestly. =S

Sidenote: What's homo about Twilight really? The combat and effects on it is next levels.
But it is a cross between beastality and necrophilia.
[sighs]
Ahhh well.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.