ARMAGEDDON

It's all over


I woke up this morning, tweeted from the iphone then I got a lil' bored and thought: "ahhh lets watch a movie". I know that when I tell you what movie I was looking for, you'll:
a) squeal
b) disown
c) *pause* and make me say 'no homo'

Twilight. I wanted to watch Twilight =[
Not because I wanted to, but because I must.
I actually hate everything about this whole Twilight thingy - without a reason.
So I'm going to watch the whole saga and find a few =P
(just know that @SadeSnookums is actually forcing me)

Reference to the picture above....

BE CAREFUL!
DONT SEE ANYTHING
DONT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING TOO POPULAR
YOU'LL GET SEIZED

Lemme go find a UK one =P

I think torrents are safe, not too sure. But I'm putting my IP address on the line *fingers crossed*
=#

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.