New Moon done, now for Eclipse

I'm not even gonna say 'no homo' anymore. It's invalid

I've come to realise, that the Twilight movies are not as chic as the "hype" deems it. It's action-packed! Wolves and vampires fighting in one film with mind-blowing effects - NOICE!

When I saw Jacob turn into a wolf I wasn't surprised. I knew from the beginning. Girls flashing his pics everywhere, made him bait. But to actually see it happen through my own oogles, was live.

I must admit the whole shnabble from the bit when Bella is running through the city to stop that DUFUS, Edward Cullen, from exposing his diamond flesh to the fight scenes in the Volturi was wonderment.

BARE TENSE!




How can he chokeslam like that? That vamp defo entered WCW.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
I know I'm late, and I know it's still abit homo, but sod it! I'm gonna watch Twilight Eclipse.
The last scene in New Moon killed me.

"Marry me"

How can you just end a movie like that? Just stirring up suspense. Not Cool. I have to be settled

Gonna watch it sometime soon with @SadeSnookums

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.