My Mornin Gurrrrd

I set up to write this post about 2hours ago. But you know when you're tired and you know you gots so much to do and you end up doin none of it? - that.

I've had Reggie Watts on repeat this morning. I can't find words to describe it, but its something along: cool, slow-bop, funk'd, fu*k'd, walky-song.

I think it's that mwad echo.

I want this machine, some bootleg fruity loops. I want it still. I also want a drum beat machine (you know that thing, just like a small box with square buttons on it)

Skibbadibbideedooba.
Beatboxing is one of the many passions I have. It all started in secondary school, year 8-9 times. 2 of other coolest kids in the school were in my year - WICKED TING! It began with just imitating beats in the playground. Learning from the best - Rahzel, Beardyman and Faith Sfx, etc.
We then took it to different levels i.e. imitating the "water drop" sound; phone vibrations; ringtones. We troubled ears.


RESPEC


[3 hours have passed now]


Check out Beardyman's thingy with Dolby.



Ent.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.