Sidenote

I dunno whats been happenin with me lately, but all this coursework, schoolwork, homework, lifework is taking it's toll on me.

My eyes have grown buldgy-er like I accidentally rubbed that your lippy friend - Vaseline into my optics, the previous evening (no word of lie)
I slyly feel like a MOOT, but osmosis saved my life.
Snookums is my witness :)
Well erm...over the last week [its now Monday] quite alot of weird things have happened to my eye....[is "happened" spelt with a double "n"?] =S

IM NOT STUPID!
=P
Im smart!

I need to stop this waffling before I procrastinate.

This guy's barber made a mistake, swear down he wanted a fade!



These geeezers wanted the whole bus to themselves



iHATE
This sort of random public behaviour.

There was no-one in that bus apart from me and the 2 guys, (or should I say "couple")
out of ALLL the seats on the upper deck, they both sat with each other and did all sorts.

[For reasons best left unknown, the picture of them osculating, is unseen]


.End of post

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.