The 3rd route to my heart

THIS HERE MY FRIEND IS CHIN CHIN!

My "Anty" got some NEXT TING going on - catering at them big african parties.

But yeah, Mother's day today. She popped round to say hello to her favourite nephew
And she dropped me these...


Have you ever seen Chin Chin in a packet before?

For those 'Chin Chin Virgins' Go to your local African cash&carry and purrrrrr-CHASE!

Basically, what it is...
Wikipedia says: "sweet, cookie-like fried batter of wheat flour and eggs"

I SAY: This is some sweetie snack, they're crumbly, crunchy, almost like biscuits and they make great snacks! =D
Sometimes I'd actually prefer this too popcorn in the cinema #dontjudgeme or I'll...=S Do a Tempz on your house and throw everything heavy and solid at all your windows :)

Been a week!
This vid from B and G
Toppin everything right now.

*That hat Gaga is wearing in the PussyWagon reminds me of something..=\ Pirate ship?
Check out Tyrese in the vid doe!




Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.