..One FINE Monday

Yeah. Erm. My Snookums has requested I post something up. Something fresh, something clean, something prestine, that she can look at, observe, read..
...Ultimately, make her smile.

So here goes nothing (maybe a life story [thats what blogs are for. DIMWIT] Oh)
Pardon my French

A-HEM!
Before I get sidetracked. GAH! (<< that light bulb above my head lit up).
That JME tune has been rolling over in my head, subsequently reaching my "TopPlayed" list.
Imma just say it gets plaaaaaaaaayyyyyyed OFTEN.
Reason is, the tune gets to me. Its like my motivator, my fuel, reminder.. etc.


Its not the girl problems thats the 'ish. its the BOOKS mayyyyyyn, got a mountload of exams in the summer and I'm stuggling. It drains everything out of me. =[

FAKH! MY iPHONE JUST DID A BLACKOUT ON ME!
White flash and everytin =[
yeah I cried!
#DONTJUDGEME


sidenote: I should've copped a pair of them Beatsz by Dre headphones, instead of sennheisers =\
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! (<< i dont give a toss) Im literally just giving off gas

Ah! (light bulb thingy again)
Lemme write how Im feeling at this particular moment...

POO!
Sod it!

Tossa!

Fakkin Wan(ghhjfkkgk)er

HGHIEUHDFBJOUWHYIUQ^!%"8765673ygeGAFAGDFG

There's one thing to help me with these so called 'feelings and emotions'



not just 3. I NEED the pack

Ohhh yeaah! Congrats to Snookums, for finishing her 15hr art exam

Everyone, lets be happy.
Lets make a movie
=P


 









Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.