HOW CAN THEY CLAP?

I didn't know what to do, what to say
=|
^^ my face became staight, it rarely does that. RARE!

Where are/were the teachers?
None of 'em had the decency to just pick a nice Shake-ya-spear or some Jungle Book, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White play???

Where are the PARENTS?

If you know my "modder", you'll see the love she has for me.
HOWEVER!
If when I was Primary School, I didn't tell her what play I was rehearsing for (on that "its a surprise" ting) and come the show she wants a ticket....

The DISAPPOINTMENT! =[
It'll break me. << Don't think I'm being over-exaggerant

Still doe...look how big them toy guns are!!!!!


280,778 views in about 24hrs! 
FOR FUDGE SAKE!


iQuote:
MOTHER-FUDGERS

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.