d(-__-)b

This is how I've been the past 5 days or so,
my headphones stuck on, plugged in to my iTunes,
speaking in lyrics,
walking to beats,
chewing to claps,
and bathing in time to track length.

No cut-eyes or screwface though... It's been lovely jubbly.

I've been listening to alot of stuff lately both old and new, and out of each album/EP /mixtape, I've been sussing out favourites and sorting them into playlists, getting them ready for The Big Sync.


THE BIG SYNC
(Basically the updating of my iPod - An event that doesn't happen so often occur because I'm a lazy bum) 
 *SIGH*
(and my 4year old 3rd gen iPod Nano is only 8GB) 
 =|
(yeahhhh... I feel like a right lemon head now. Wicked)
 
I said on my Twitter (@bobonova) that I'd blog about what I've been listening to. So what I'm going to do with the next set of posts titled:
d(-__-)b
 or
d(-__-)b
or
d(-__-)b
or
  d(-__-)b  


I'm gonna write reviews of what I've been listening to and of course recommend a track from that album/ mixtape/whatever.

STAY LOCKED IN.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.