d(-__-)b ->> CARIBOU - Swim





This album is composed of 9 eye-warming tracks. Psychedelic sounds wrapped around an electronica beat, which is the kinda stuff I like listening to when I want to just close my eyes and zone out to some noises lol.  If you've heard of Toro y moi... They sound sorta similar. Listening to it again now, (as I write this review) I see these being used as soundtrack for something like a rave on the moon - all slow mo'. You know them videos where there's people partying and there's just strobe lights attacking your iris... Them kind.

The track on the album for me is "Odessa". I'm sure if you enjoy your football and have played FIFA 11, you'd recognise this track.

(beware of 0:13)

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.