OAP on Speed

¬_¬




I can tell that when you saw the title, you thought I was gonna bamble a bit on some old people and drugs.
NOOOOoooo
FAR FROM!

...But this old geezer on his FRIKKKKKKIN scooter must've been on some ¬_¬

DISCLAIMER: Before you read on, please take note, I have nothing against old people, there are many lovely old people in my life. This guy

I am now going to explain the events leading up to this picture....
I was toddling along on the right side of the road - on my way back to my flat from a day's shopping in town, Wesc Maracas on head, ipod in ears, 3 carrier bags in each hand, fully loaded with groceries, then I notice this old geezer on a scooter behind me. 
(I only noticed the whirring sound of his "automobile", during a track change) 
I felt the presence of someTHING really excited and I turned my head, adjusted myself and then crossed the road.

Before I even got to the left side....

THIS GUY ROLLS OFF THE PAVEMENT 
STARTS ZOOMING DOWN THE ROAD!
Doing about 30mph 

I was like "NAWWWWW"
So I told my shopping "wait here" and I quickly snapped this guy.
I didn't get his number plate though. 
He's lucky,
Cos Po-leece will arrest him.



Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.