Meet The Boom Clap Bachelors



For those wondering minds, wondering... The Boom Clap Bachelors are a Danish collective, comprised of Robin Hannibal of Quadron, Ronnie Vindahl, Thomas Bisballe, and David Cytryn; with additional vocal contributions from Coco O of Quadron and Liv Lykke.
Quite a pretty fantastic combo I must add.
Individually they've all got a name in this so called "post-dubstep" / alternative genre, and its all pretty much amazing. They all make different music, great music - individually. But together - they're creating whirlwinds of soothing, ear-sexing sounds that'd have you nodding or your neck manouvering in some sort of cobra-like manner with the squinted eyes of an assassin, and you'll think you can fly. Invincible music.

I first came across this group while listening to the selections of audible love, remixed by AFTA-1 (type his name in every search bar)

I've been listening to their sounds for almost a year now, and I admist I still don't understand any Danish - bar their most popular production - Tiden Flyver which means "Time Flies" =P. This by far is my favourite track of theirs.

AFTA-1 did a remix of this. But I'll post that up later


This is from their first album "Kort Før Dine Læber” which was released January 28th 2008
Its available on iTunes.

Scooting on... 3 years later.
They've given us some new discography - Mellem Dine Læber EP  

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV




Boom Clap Bachelors - Mellem Dine Læber EP by Plug Research

You can't be asking me what all these Danish words mean.... I'm no diction-ary.
...
Don't play with a fair-y. 
You'll end up in a hair-y, 
situation,
and I'll provide the comment-ary
about how you got all tear-y!
JHEEEEEZE
BARS FOR DAYS
FREESTYLE ON THE BLOG,
SKENH! SKENH!

Respect me ¬_¬

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.