My MANIFESTO For the role of Events Manager for DMU ACS... Enjoy

 DISCLAIMER: This is all being just copy and pasted everywhere, I want you all to take a peak at it too =]
DMU = DeMontfort University ;)
 


"
I’m running for the position of ACS events manager, 2011/12. If you didn’t know, now you know, don’t lie =]

As many of you may know I am much of a participant in events. I love to perform at every opportunity that arises. During my time at DMU I’ve participated in events like Re-Evolution and ROOTs and I can proudly say that. 

I want to present to you all the opportunity to feel the same sense of fulfilling . I will build and rise up a platform to all those that wish to showcase their talents. I’m going to put on memorable, fulfilling events that at the end of it all we can ALL proudly say:

“I was a part of that!”
“I was there!”

Events that will EMPOWER, EDUCATE, EXCITE and ENTERTAIN people about the beautiful representation of the African Caribbean culture we have here at DMU.

Some things that are going to get ‘jigged’ around:

  •  Meetings and gatherings are going to happen more frequently – Although Fresher’s week may officially finish, we’re still going to have our own Fresher’s time. 
  •  I’m going to introduce some more interactive, group orientated meetings that’d loosen us up – WE’RE GOING TO MELT ICE!
  • Communication between each year – I want to set up a system for the first years, where they are aware of people in the years above on the same course, that they could turn to for help - when exam time comes and you haven’t got a full set of notes (tut tut), you don’t have a clue what’s in that paper, your eyes look like this o_o and you’re panicking. Help is much closer than you think ;)
  •  Spruce up “The Lounge” event, and make it a regular occurrence.
  •  A Christmas celebration.
  •  Team up with other ACSs and put on joint events.
  •  Set up with charities in the Leicester area.
  •  A blog to record the happenings of events

Every event is gonna be FIRE!!!!! GARRRSH!

YA DAN-KNO I’m ECSTATICALLY EXCITED for our ACS next year! =D =D

Vote For Me, For You and SEE/BE APART OF/ HEAR/ SMELL what I’m going to do this year.

Your ACS Events Manager in the running, 

Adeola Adelusi


"

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.