Not Everyone's Cuppa

Yep! Im rolling again. But I'm no happy bunny.

You know them vibes when you know you got a 'day-off' coming up and you real excited?, and then the day comes and its not that exciting at all? That's what my day did. I tried going for a walk. Didn't really work. So I jumped on a bus and headed for somewhere I hadn't been in a while, I did see me something nice. Wasn't any new trainers or brand new clothes or a nice looking girl. I found this...

A beautiful beast
Ford Mustang GT




[Heres a pic of the car washing geezer NOT feeling up the front wheel]

For those looking at this with the same straight face you had at the beginning from where you read the blog header, this right hurrrrrr is a Ford Mustang GT, a Muscle Car. This is actually the first time I've ever got so close to one. Although they aren't as much of a deal as this baby.

1967 Ford Shelby GT500



 


Well yeah..I got an infatuation for a car, what else then?

Yeah....I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel this.



.BOBO.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.