MY HEADPHONES =[

I've recently had some mad CHAOS with the EarWear.
It's not working. Im actually finding it very hard to adjust. The withdrawals are hitting me quite hard, but it may not seem that bad because when you walking on the roads and you think that you're by yourself you start singing out loud, making you're own remix and bopping your head, and and and and walking in time with the beat.
Was a MUD-TING!
The number of times I've been caught with my mouth open releasing music has become uncountable. Drawed me a couple of smiles though :) so that postives the negatives.

Ahhhh...
This is where it started from...


Was going home from library with the usual loudmouth black people.
Conversation about skin tone got raised and the lightest person (*girl) of the group tried it, saying something like we all look like black coffee.
I thought..
"IS MY NAME BOB?" 
[no pun to Bobs].

What I actually said has to remain CLASSIFIED, due to the possibility that she might just decide to snoop around my life and find this blog, and eventually discover this post. And then...

End my life
=(

But that's not the only reason, for reasons only known to Bobo himself, such language/ grammar/ English/ words used in such a comeback may not be suitable for earthly beings.




AND IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH!

My ipod headphones decided to 'give way' and go to the 'happy place' without me.

SCUMBAG-EARPHONES



 I'm looking for some new ones and lookie what WESC come up with...

 BREAD & BUTTER

 





mad expensive =\


AND THERES THESE...
Beatsz by Dre

 These have been out for a bit.
+
They not only look good on your head, they specs on these are spectacular

You can customise the colours on the parts aswell..
=D





.BOBO.



Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.