COR BLIMEY!

Been a while blogspace =\ {Schworry}

Lately been doing the usual: College, exams, eating, drinking etc. BUT NO SLEEP!
I know I'm not the only one. Since the Christmas period my body clock lost a screw, kept awake by the business. COR!! Even with all that snow and ice and everything, me staying indoors...did not even bother to blog =|. Thats critical. But I have been keeping up with most stuffs...=P



The Cool Kids releasing some new stuff, with Don Cannon, Real beautiful stuff. Even though The Cool Kids usually get the trackplays in the Summertime with their simple bass-ee beats. They come through with a new EP. ITS A FREE ONE. It's only 4 tracks but it'll make you bop ya' head

DOWNLOAD THE FREE EP


Watch them do 'Free Throws'



.BOBO.



Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.