Well Well Well...



I haven't got much to say for myself apart from life has been real busy, but you've heard that plenty of times.
I'm just going to let some blogger's juice flow out of my fingertips and just hope its sweet enough.

I'm soon to handover the position of DMU ACS Events Manager to the next batch of 2nd years. I must admit that as much as it has been fun, its been STRESS. Other members of the committee have compared the sensations to those similar with raising a newborn baby - and as that moment flashes past my mind I nod in agreement.



I love my team.



In other matters...
I've been an utter scumbag and neglected my blogging. Both music and fashion. Time hasn't been a good friend to me - events to plan, assignment deadlines to meet.
Chuss me! It was like raising a baby whilst having a full time and being in education - [masssive thumbs up to those parents that are in such a sitch]

But yo...
I'm back again :)
...with my tune of the moment...

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.