**NEW ARTIST** J. Gordon

Here, I have before you and brand new and upcoming artist, 


J. Gordon

He's just released his first full track entitled "Easier" which you can listen to and download below


I've had the pleasure of working alongside him. We performed at a show in Leicester - The Acoustic Chill and I managed to get a sneaky video of him during the rehearsal




You'll see (like I have) that this guy is really humble and he just loves music. Not like everyone else though lol. When he and music, get jiggy and do the business, I've always felt that warm, floating on a yellow cloud feeling. Maybe its just because I've heard him LIVE.
He's been described as the man with the velvet voice that can sing almost anything. Any more info on this guy will be unravelled in the interview ;)

If you ever see the name "J. Gordon" on the list of acts for any sort of event, be sure to attend and witness the magic yourselves.

Enjoy.
=D 

Be prepared for more posts about this guy and watch THIS space and his facebook page, souncloud for more upcoming stuff.

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.