I'm the bestest oldest brother ever!

Today... I didn't plan anything (unsurprisingly)...So I told myself I'd stay in bed till at least noon, even if my eyes opened...

  • 10:45am - My lil bro is all jumpy and stuff, all set to go out and search for a decent pair of sneakers for himself. In my sleepy state he asks me for £2. Without any fussle, I gathered 2 thick gold coins, (1 of which was incredibly shiny) and handed it to him. Then returned to sleep.
  • 11.20am - I hear the door knock. (only me and my sis in the house now, everyone else is out) My eyes open, my body - immobilised. My lil sister was up, so she went and opened the door, assuming it was a parcel for me. It was Jehova's Witnesses. As soon as I heard em asking if there was anyone in the house with her, blood began flowing, muscles respiring, bones clicking, and I rolled out of bed and wrapped a towel round. This time the sun was doing some wicked blinding shine. No hands could ease the stinging pain. I was pissed. So I closed my eyes and stood at the door in my towel while this woman and her posse told me about some golden statue and an event in Twickenham. That's all I remember. I returned to sleep
  • 11.40am - "Let's Carpe Diem, I'm gonna get out of bed by noon"
  • 12.20pm - "ARRRGGHHH, I'm gonna get out of bed by 1pm
  • 12:56pm - Begins day

That's how my day started... and obviously a few pings and a good session of Kendrick Lamar  


After trudging around the house like a troll, eating everything and anything I could see to fill that breakfast slot in my stomach, I slumped down in my thinking sofa and just decided that I'm gonna take my sis out to Stratford.

Usually, she's a nuisance to have around, but she surprisingly behaved herself. We walked all the way there, walked around and walked back. She didn't complain she was tired or her feet were hurting either.


I even got us some SUNNY D.
SUNNY D back yo!
SUNNY D's BACK! Betcha never thought the orange drink would make a comeback
But awwwhh yEAH it's back. In 1Litre of orange-ness!



All we did was a lil bit of grocery shopping, then with the remainder of £4 in my account we went trudging through the rest of the shops =P

I've gotta go get her more games for her DS. It's just been neglected lately =\

The next day (today)....

We went to the park
We played,
We swung,
We slid,
We spun,
We climbed,
We ran,
We kicked,
We rocked

and obviously there were other kids in the park, But 2 homies came to join us

=D


After alotta rollin' around....

HOME TIME
='(

I don't know who was more sad to have to leave the park. It was out of me and the lil homie =P


But to be honest, the stuff they had there in the park was GREAT for kids my age. Not for kids below the age of 10. I've named the play area the "Danger Zone". Just looking like The Final Destination for kids. lol

AHhh welll...
Its been 2days of fun with the lil 'un. She can't say to me I didn't take her anywhere.
I'm getting too old for this jumpy stuff. I'm gonna slouch with Sunny D in my cup while she plays out with the kids in the neighbourhood.


Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.