Some quite INteresting visuals

I'm not gonna blab much on these, but heres a quick blurb for you.

---------------------
I was surfing around as I usually do, and I came across Bon Iver's video to their Calgary track (I've been tryna stay up with them, especially since Kanye sampled them =P) , I was like:

"*gets weirdfeeling* =] Hmmm, this sounds beautiful *looks at video* What? Huh?  =S"

The video is directed by Dan Huiting and Andre Durand
 Watch and feel for yourself.


I'm just about to get their first album: Bon Iver - "Bon Iver" that just came out today.
NME did a review and gave it 7/10
  Why? Buy and Listen
Available on Amazon


Or you can stream the full album



 ---------------------

  Next we have a James Blake one. I'm sure you've heard his album and noticed something magical about the LINDESFARNE
track.


Something WEIRDLY strange.
and EERRRRRRRRRRRIE
See the video
I don't understand what this is all about and I think imma just stay in the blue on this

Directed by Martin Du Thurah




Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.