I BeHome For The Holidays





 [the picture is explained at the bottom of the post]


Ahhhh...
First year of university [tick]

An eventful Summer at home [pending]

Its always been the case where everyone in my house says at the beginning of every summer:

"This summer is going to be eventful"


This year didn't start any different. But I've got a slight feeling that this summer is gonna be pretty amped.
The one thing I've got to conquer is that plan-flopping mechanism.
You know when you plan to do something the next day and you go to sleep thinking "Ahhhh... tomorrow's gonna be fun!" with the most stupidest smile on your face... You wake up and its like you woke up into a nightmare - everyone and everything involved in your plans for the day have FLOPPED. Then you're left motive-less.
That has to stop this summer. To succulently succeed I'm gonna have to drop the dirty habits I adopted at universtiy

Vows
  • I'm going to go sleep at reasonable times and wake up before noon. 
  • Get a head start on the content for 2nd year
  •  
  • Don't go out EVERY day - go out when there is a more than 49% chance you're gonna do something productive
  • Keep room tidy
  • Get some journalism experience or a job
  • See Snookums
  • Update the iPod
  • Procrastinate less
That last one is a REAL bugger. =/   
However... I bet myself £1,000,000 that I'd succeed in everything else =P

BLEUUUUUUURRGGGGHH
I MISS MY UNI ROOM
=[

Midway packing at about 4am... Posters down, draws empty, trainers boxed, clothes bagged
...After it all, abit of sunlight came through


My belovéd reclining uni-chair.
This chair yeah...
*fingers on lips*
=P


...now that I'm back home. The first thing I did after unpacking was place my Xbox on top of my younger brother's and played his games.
I'm BAD init?
lol

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.