2 FOR 99p yeah? CROOKS!



ULTIMATE PAR
CAN YOU SEE IT?
O_O 

Its an even bigger par that there's LOADS!

*Cough* this was an accident =P


I don't know what to do about this really...do I report it? Will I get bucketloads of money? Should I start up my own 99p store?

Cos what I've realised from this is that them Lucozade 6pax might go on some mad sale tingaling in a big retail store like Morrissons or Asda or Sainsbury's (Hahhahhah, I just remembered "Safeways")
If you do not recall, you are either:
  • Not from this country
  • A flea brain
  • A Teenage dirtbag baby
  • A Dodo
That was slightly thrilling using bullet points for the first time on my blog.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
But how can they just sell multipacks like that though! In them multipacks, one lucazottle don't even cost 50p!
CRRRROOOKS!

I bought a few anyways lol

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.