THE SECRET BEHIND NIKE AIR



On other Nike news.

Check theses WHOPPERS!


These be the new Nike Air Maxim 1s. I aint got me a pair, but I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT.
That tonal HOT PINK is doing it for me.


Oh yeah. And Nike put on some signature features with that Flywire. Some meshy type thing that they've got on most of their running trainers.


Speaking of Pink.

Here's the last mixtape from Charles Hamilton. Snookums should know about him

HINT** Never-neverland, never-neverland..

But yeah...
this is his last mixtape :(


Tracklist:

01 JapanIsLike
02 Wrist Music
03 Hockey Kitty
04 Investment Music
05 Prada Body Bag
06 Paranoialty
07 Dueces
08 Damn
09 Is She The Reason
10 She Speaks
11 CHEX (outro)


Its a good listen. My most played is Wrist Music.


PEACE!

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.