LONG LONG AGO, THERE WAS I. I WAS ME AND ME WAS I

Guys and guyettes. Im sorry its been ages since I last blogged. 15 days has been a long time =[
I miss frantically inserting my thoughts into a giant-unlimited character-text box. ='(
sidenote: they seriously need to do something about that 140 character limit.

Besides I haven't even tweeted that much lately.
Been packed full of stuff to do, EXAMS to revise for. Im not taking any chances with it this time, I gotta get into uni, otherwise... I dunno =\


Work in Hamleys? =S

+

My parents would have my title changed: "favourite son"


That would just be a PAR of all PARS! So ALLOW DAT! SAFE!

Well yeah...I've just basically said that I'm not gona be blogging like every week.
It's gona be a monthly thingy. Like right now, I've got so much I wana say, show, give, say, show, give, talk about I'm a lil' Zaffed as to where to begin.

But imma start with this:



and finish it with this:



BLOG YA' LAY-TA init! ;)

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.