HOBNOBS x2

Its actually SICKENING. "I can't hack this any longer. Im gona have to dig into tomorrow's food" =| DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I FEEL THIS PAIN? I ALWAYS give in =[ I think i need professional help. They are delicious. If you don't know what to get me for Christmas. Get me a crate of these (Well i guess that would mean, you know what to get me =P) I don't care what my biology teacher says anymore, she says one pack is 1/2 the calories i should be consuming in one day.

BUT AHHHHHHHHHH WELL!
*During the time i was proceeding with this blog. Sam thought she could give me a DING and tell me about how she sounding like an old man. Told her she's a banana and she got better ;) (Thought I'd give you a mention, don't get TOO happy)
LOL WHY ARE HIS JEANS SO ROLLED UP, AND STILL....NOT PAST HIS ANKLES? On the real, stuff like this shouldn't exist anymore.
In 2009 coming to 2010....Enough said! This is just GHASTLY, the guy thought he was a BAD-DEM, but its a shame... # You see them mandem, them man are only bad with 10 mandem. # - Tinchy and Chipmunk
PS. ASOS doing some SUPER-SALE! + Free delivery for UK-ers
.BOBO.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.