C'MORN!

You're gona look at this, and wonder.... If I win. Im gona build me a house of shoe boxes. .....

I've planned it all out. =D On the door I'm gona put together the top of a box, (My height) and im gona put a flap on it (Y). But you know what's gona be MEGA? I won't need windows, central heating, kitchen, bedroom, living room or even a tv. All i need is my laptop, hobb nobbs, wardrobe and PLENTY SOLE.
My little brother says It'll get shat on by Hobos....(Little does he know of my defence system) =] Don't even Ponder me spilling the beans, SHABBA-DOO! :)
Pure GENIUS =]
P.S If you're wondering where you to can also apply for such a blessing. Look in the labels for this post and you'll see "Crooked Tongues". It's not like you have a chance of winning anyways. =\

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.