Weeping may endure for the night...

...But joy cometh in the morning. [[Psalms 30:5]]


=D
I've managed to book an appointment at my local Apple to fix this broken wretch of an iTouch. It has exceeded 2 months now since I've been able to use my beloved device. 

I remember the moment the screen refused to turn on. I was there. It was there. WE were there. In my old living room at The 100. I woke and arose to do my usual of engulfing a cerea-us (see that wordplay on serious and cereal ?=P Nifty right?)... en route to the kitchen, I unlocked the 32gb iTouch and did the usual: check emails, check scramble with friends, calendar, notes, and then Instagram. After a minute or so I checked the battery - atrociously low - charge that. Charger was in the living room, (how convenient =D) so I reached over and plugged in. Clicked the unlock button to see it was working then... BLAP! 
Silently, in the space of time taken for the top eyelid to do a clean swipe of the eyeball to the bottom eyelid, the screen went black.
I do not have pictures of my face at the time, but the emotions I can remember sort of went like this:

=|
=|
"wake up"
=|
=(
"please"
=(
"I need you"
='((((

A month or 2 after that devastating moment, I was en route work. I was running late so I just stashed my itouch in the front pouch of my Herschel Heritage backpack...
But I didn't zip it up.

-__-



And I planned that day to book my Genius bar appointment
!FRICK!

---------------------------------------------------------

I missed that appointment lol (not surprising)
So I booked another one.
Missed that.
So I booken ANOTHER.
Later today at 12:10 pm
The time is now 02:05 am

God Help Me to Help Myself.
Amen.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.