FRICK™

Definition:
Frick, interjection, -s, -kin, -sake. 1. expression used in place of F word because I do not swear. 2. For use in extremely unfortunate situations 3. May also be used in questions of such weight pertaining to the meaning of life.

in use:-
*walks into flat*
"FRICK I got robbed! (No, I didn't... I got pranked. My flat got trashed & nothing got stolen). FRICK! Now I can't even call the Feds cos nothing got FRIKKIN stolen! What the FRICK?! 
*checks pocket*
"ARRR for FRICKSAKE! There's a hole in my FRIKKIN pocket and my FRIKKIN keys just FRIKKIN fell out somewhere! 


The title has virtually no link to the content of this post.... Well, maybe it has lol

Lightskinned by the iPad
Had work the day before.
Got work that day.
Work the day after that.
Then... I think I got work again

Mate... I just feel like throwing abit of nonsense out here for ya.
Living summer life here in Leicester isn't all that..... bad lol. I do miss all my homies that've gone back home to London for the hols. Even all the possibilities with the journalism, music and fashion are just ever so tempting, open mic and acoustic nights galore.
But I've got stuff to do, targets that I've set for myself that would be much simpler to achieve if I'm in Leicester... When I feel like I've gotten quite deep in it, I'll open the hatch and let you in to my mind - there are some vision-stealers out there lol.

BLEURGH...
Family and friends in London and around that may not see me this summer...
I love you.

In the meantime... just press f5, expect some photography, OOTDs, maybe even me playing some guitar/uke, or even some skating things.
Adios!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.