REVIEW: ∇known ShΔpes - MoonSurfer EP320 (FreEP)


Lookie what we have here. Some coooooooooool, zone-out-your-face stuff.
If the rhythm of your heart is not altered after listening to this EP - you're speakers are absolutely pants. Here in my uni room I'm causing tremors.

Before I supply you with the EP and start typing thingsies, allow me to cut a curtain and fling a window on em...

They are a COLLECTIVE

and honestly... That's all I know about 'em - 7 syllables. There isn't really much about them but I've got more... They're an alias of London experimental producer..
Who's been doing SICKLE things in this synth'd up genre of rhythm-upsetting beats.



Okay so I found a new musical outfit that i’ma be promoting and managing next year. This is called Unknown shapes, 2011 will be the beginning of their musical journey and i’ma put in the work as the unknown collective’s manager. - BLUE DAISY


 Download: ∇known ShΔpes -MOONSURFER EP320

Tracklist

 01 Moon Surfer
02 Sounds and Shapes
03 Shape Shifterz
04 Sounds and Shapes pt. 2

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.