Well...I'm Back

It's been a while, A level exams over. YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
I can finally say its over.

#nowplaying Drake - Over

..But technically it's not over =\ still gotta get into university, and then still got more exams after that! *sighs* Ahhh well! Life goes on and no matter what is to come of my future, I'm gona live for 'right now'. This summer should be real cool - BBQ Galore! Also, English weather is not really doing too well [it's sick]. That period of PURE HOTNESS was just NOT COOL MAYNE! + I was growing my hair, [partly cos of exams, going in for that rough look - Samson flex] I can't wait to go see my Delilah lol.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
I've missed so much, so many cool things that I could've blogged about. I haven't even been checking out any new shizzle lately, so pardon me if whatever comes out is not exactly being uploaded between post and 'yesterday'. But just in case you also haven't been keeping yourself updated, here's a few albums you should get, if you haven't got.

Janelle Monáe - ArchAndroid
Drake - Thank Me Later

=O
JUST-IN!

"Kanye West’s fifth album Good Ass Job will be released on September 14 this year, according to reports." - MTV

I stayed up June 25th [even though I had a biology exam that morning =P] waiting for something from Kanye. The way I got disappointed =(

ANNYYYYYWAYS! Imma get back to 'work', flooding this page with posts.

- Expect to see lots and lots lots of new new #notypo

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.