LOOK AT FERGIE!
JUST LOOK AT HERRRRRRR!
 [you know them ones when you wish you were their exact type?]

SING BADABADABADABADA! 
^^
[[no GHETTS wheel-up. R.I.P that ish!]]
"Yo Kanye, I’m really happy for you…I’ll let you finish. But this is one of the coolest videos of all time! One of the coolest videos of all time!"

Message to Kanye:
Im sorry Ye' but thats just how it is, I love you to bits and pieces [no gayguy], but when you releasing vids like that, I get concerned. Even you should know to keep it on the lowlow with all this illuminati PALARBA, you get me?
Don't do nothing stupid again.


AhHhh
Now that's cleared out the way :)

I gotta raise my arm and clap for BlackEyedPeas on this one. I really like the way they put the 2 songs together. Got me jumpin' and jivin' as they would say.
They put Imma be and Rockin that Body together to make this 10minute magic thing

Look at the effex, the androids, the rides. the bass gun.
CORRRRRR!!!
I could actually go on. But imma be quiet and let you watch the vid and experience for ya'selfs.


P.S  
Can you imagine, rapping from a machine? FAKH! thats like the new autotune for the old geezers, Steve Hawkins should definitely cop one of those! [no pun, he can stil keep that one he's got]
=P

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.