One Fine Friday...

I waked this morning, at 12:30pm, the sun shined my eyes through a crack in the curtain. my phone, in pieces. I thought: GREAT! I planned on staying within the comfort of my own home this friday, without a care in the world. Plans got re-written. Dad thought it necessary to take me to stratford. BUT! he was gona ride his bike and I had to catch the bus...SOLID PAR!! Well...i had no choice but to take the par to my wallet and "tap that oyster" Dad saw an offer, went COOK-OO then pedal'd away ditching his only two sons: I had enough, so i said, "STOP N' SNAP" The younger one's Got home... thought...wah da heck! so i blagged the day, banging out the pro-evo 08, getting closer to producing the most ultimate team, full of ADRIANOs and IBRAHIMOVICs. Soon Come! Meanwhile...

iSNEAK'D
New things coming from VANS - the new affordable sneak craze. New sole-soothing footwear from the Vans & Vans Vault Fall 09 Collections just released a few sun and moons ago. A DENIM PACK! consisiting of an Era and the Half Cab, as well as the Vans Vault Supercorsa in 3 colorways. Included are the Sk8 Hi Cup, Wingtip Era LX, Perforated Half Cab and many many many many more...
ATMOS & REEBOK COLLAB AGAIN... This is the brand new - NIGHTMARE PACK Reeboks: These are all beautiful. I DON'T CARE. They may look like SPACE boots, but that's the beauty of it, they don't weigh 2 tonnes. The body, creamed with some shiny, black patent leather. Cherry'd with some fading pink and fading green accents on the straps.
I COOK!
Don't even try and PaR This looks better than them tings in that BaR The chips look tired But I don't care You weren't there
079 me....im CHEAP!
BOBO.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

BOBO-BLOGGINS. Powered by Blogger.